I remember in TBC, I was delighted when the 22 slots were released and bought four on patch day for a crazy 1200g each. With 3.3 we saw the release of 24 slot bags for 3000g, and despite being much richer now I realise saving my money for Cataclysm is the wiser choice. As an engineer, I always have the mailbox or repair bot to save the day. Even non-engineers have the the Tundra mount and Argent squire. Failing that you can buy the Kirin Tor ring, for even more easy access to the capital city for vendoring or the Tournament tabard to get to Icecrown. Which leads on to travel...
Some of my crazy (poor) friends did not bother buying cold weather flying, and always got summoned to raids or heroics (summoned after every wipe in Naxx is fail though). With 3.3 it's a very valid option, you can get to any HC with a click of the dungeon finder. As an Engineer I even have transport to five of the zones at very convenient locations. Despite having a shiny 310 speed mount, I've barely touched it. Blizz really have made our life easy this expansion. I wonder how they will deal with transport in Cataclysm where the zones seem to be very vastly spread in the old world.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment